Aloe Vera – A Miracle Herb!
Newstarget has an excellent article on the benefits of Aloe Vera. Check out this brief excerpt:
The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions
“When I say aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb invented by nature, I don’t make that statement lightly. Of all the herbs I’ve ever studied — and I’ve written thousands of articles on nutrition and disease prevention — aloe vera is the most impressive herb of them all. (Garlic would be a close second.) There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by aloe vera. In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
– Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
– Lowers high cholesterol.
– Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
– Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
– Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
– Protects the body from oxidative stress.
– Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
– Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
– Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
– Reduces high blood pressure naturally, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
– Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
– Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
– Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
– Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
– Ends constipation.
– Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
– Prevents and treats candida infections.
– Protects the kidneys from disease.
– Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
– Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
– Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
– Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Truly, there is nothing else that compares to the medicinal potential of aloe vera.”
There are pure aloe vera juice products on the market that I have used and enjoyed… if it is very pure, it “tastes” just like water… which means it has pretty much no real taste, but it is a great addition to your herbal remedies!